In this tutorial, we learn how to capture audio when shooting video. First, you will need to choose the location and survey the environment. Make sure you can control the noise outside. You will also need to close the gap between what you are recording and where the microphone is at. The closer you are to the camera, the better audio you will get. You also need to choose a great microphone for your camera. You can use a large microphone on top of your camera or have one that goes overhead and hears everything the person says. Last, you will need to know how to fix any problems you're going to have and find the solutions!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades