In this tutorial, we learn how to make a microphone blimp. You will first need a shotgun microphone and a power module that attaches to the microphone. There will be low roll off switch on the bottom which is supposed to help with wind noise. Next you will need to build a blimp with a filter you can purchase from a farm supply store. Apply a steel reinforced putty to one side of it, and this will be your end cap. Place your microphone through this and then your microphone will become complete. You can plug the bottom in and enjoy this rather than spending a greater amount on a store bought one!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades