For any of you aspiring to enter the league of Broadcast News, this unique instructional will make your newscast look totally professional. The mike flag (or mic flag) is that box that surrounds the microphone and has the call letters of your tv station or network. ABC, or Fox, or Ch 5 is the typical type of lettering. (Its origins seem to be from the early days of radio: call letters were not required for an audio-medium except for requisite publicity shots.) Occasionally a triangular shape is made. But this four sided flag is the tradition. Produced by our friends who happen to work also at Scripps Interactive (Nicholas Britsky), we dig this DIY. Foam, labels, epoxy, electric drill, and a ruler are the key elements. Nick promises that his next oevre will be: How to better absorb shots of Tequila during Chicago sales meetings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades